Zype Acceptable Use Policy
Effective Date: 12/23/2020 | V.2021.01
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the services offered by Zype Inc. and its affiliates (the “Services”) and the website located at https://zype.com (the “Zype Site”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Zype Site. By using the Services or accessing the Zype Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
Regarding Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or Zype Site for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation including without limitation, disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or violates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive or Harmful Content. Content that promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group, or is inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, violent, threatening, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable including, without limitation content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Malicious Code. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including malicious code, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
Regarding Security Violations
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using the Services, Zype Site or any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of the foregoing, or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on the Services, Zype Site or any System without permission.
- Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited by this provision.
Regarding Network Abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of the Zype Site or any System that impairs or disrupts the Zype Site or System being monitored or crawled.
- Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of the Zype Site or any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operation of Certain Network Services. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on the Zype Site or any System, such as access and storage restrictions.
- Unsolicited Messaging. You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements.
- Misidentifications. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider.
Zype Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Zype Site. We may:
- investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Zype Site;
- remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services or the Zype Site; or
- suspend or termination any user account or access to the Services or Zype Site, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
How to Report Violations of this Policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and reasonably cooperate to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.