Dacast is meant for those interested in broadcasting videos to social media and existing websites. If you're looking to take your video monetization to the next level, there's an alternative to Dacast that will help you achieve that, and much more.
MAZ system is a complete solution that allows you to create and manage your own OTT platforms with zero coding experience. With multiple monetization models, it's easy for you to grow your brand in a short span of time, and at an affordable price.
Which platform is better for you?
Choosing the right platform depends on what your requirements are. Let's take a look at when to use which platform.
Dacast is the better alternative when:
- You're only interested in broadcasting a few videos to your website or social media account
- Having a video library is not important to you
- You are happy with simply embedding your video APIs on other platforms
- You are willing to offer subscription access for just pay-per-view method of monetization
- Audience data is not required to grow your business
- You're not interested in marketing tools that can help you with publicity and distribution of your video content
MAZ is the better alternative when:
- You want to upload and manage your videos in an online content management system
- You want to have your own streaming solution or video player
- You want to deliver your OTT experiences across platforms like AppleTV, Roku, Android, and iOS
- You're interested in taking advantage of multiple monetization models
- You want to have a cross-platform design system that allows you to publish to multiple platforms from a single configuration
- You care about user data to study behavioral patterns
- You want to target users through push notifications and banners, based on their subscription status
Some of the other Dacast alternatives that you can explore
While MAZ is one of the best Dacast alternatives for you, here are a few others that you can explore.
Hippo video is a one-stop solution for all your video needs. It brings in hyper video and in-video personalization to marketing automation workflows and sales outreach. This helps you bring in more leads and enables better conversions. Hippo Video is mostly used to create explainer videos, how-tos, training videos, and testimonials.
If you have a big online web presence in addition to a large number of social media followers, Restream is probably the right solution for you. It helps you stream your videos to social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, as well as your website simultaneously. You can also customize your videos and drive engagement through calls to action. Other ways in which you can engage with your audiences are through interviews and Q&A sessions hosted in real-time.
Another platform known for live streaming, Streamyard allows you to stream directly to Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and many other platforms. You can also use it to share your screen and present tutorials, or conduct live interviews and engage with audiences. What's more? It even allows you to add a call to action to any video that you're live streaming, increasing the chances of conversion in case of product demos.
If high-quality videos are what you're looking for, Vimeo is your go-to platform. An online video-hosting community, Vimeo is loved by its users. It's an easy-to-use platform that enables businesses and individuals alike to implement features using powerful tools.
What's The Final Verdict?
You're looking for a hassle-free alternative to Dacast that can help you get started with your business needs. You only need the best, nothing less. Contact MAZ and have all your requirements taken care of, and enjoy that competitive advantage of a clean, easy-to-use interface.