Premium, live streaming content is one of the leading ways to attract your audience and increase revenues. As video business owners strive to increase engagement times, it’s critical to familiarize yourself with live stream delivery – from event creation, to monetization, to broadcasting, and everything in between.
Join Zype and Limelight Networks on December 18th at 11a PT / 2p ET as we simplify the live stream delivery supply chain and dig into some tips and tricks you can implement as you prepare to tackle live streaming.
Hear from industry experts on the best approach to live streaming
Limelight Networks joins Zype in presenting a soup-to-nuts rundown of how to approach live streaming. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran looking for tips on how to optimize, or you’re new to the live space and aren’t sure where to begin, this webinar will help you strategize and mobilize.
Learn how to broadcast your live event frictionlessly
We’ll cover a host of live streaming bits, but check out our below list for the bulleted breakdown of what you can expect to learn:
- Details on the modern-day live streaming supply chain, from hardware/software source stream processing, to cloud transcoding, event management, delivery, and frontend display
- How to effectively use Zype’s robust APIs to create, manage, and broadcast either a single live event or create a full live streaming platform of your own
- How to speed up your consumer front-end go to market strategy leveraging web embeddables and mobile & set-top app templates with Zype
- How to set up subscription and transaction paywalls to monetize your premium live event
- How to easily create, manage, and broadcast live events in the platform including curation and live event archiving
Bookmark techniques to expand your distribution reach and grow your revenue
Hosting a live event is an excellent first step – but sharing that live streaming content for optimal distribution, and gathering corresponding data, will allow you to make better-informed business decisions. In our webinar, you’ll also learn:
- Simple ways to amplify your audience reach by leveraging tools like social multicasting to Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Periscope, and Twitch, all from a single stream source
- How to review and understand your viewer engagement following your live broadcast and through the VOD archive consumption stages
Ready to join in?
We look forward to having you!
Send over questions to email@example.com.