We are looking for a Project Manager for Mobile and TV Apps to join our Engineering & Product team. This role is responsible for facilitating the development and delivery of applications to Zype and its customers with high quality in a timely manner.
Become familiar with Zype's templated app product and understand custom implementation strategies.
Manage app development team and oversee successful, on-time delivery of queued features and project deliverables through the full product development lifecycle.
Identify existing product gaps and promote custom feature implementation to improve master templates while delivering all queued customer engagements on time.
Research and inform product development focused on increasing the ease and speed of configuring and launching apps from our templates.
What you will do:
- Ensure we have all relevant technical information from clients for delivering custom ZPS solutions, and creates - customer hand-off documentation.
- Manage all standups/check-ins, ensure App team stays on priorities, surface wins/risks/losses early and often to all stakeholders.
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and product owner on development tickets, and oversee successful development of features and project deliverables through the entire product development lifecycle.
- Ensure template app builds are configured properly and have met all quality assurance standards, coordinate the delivery of beta apps for review, and manage the publishing of apps within app store environments.
- Ensure updates or enhancements to Zype's master app repos are executed properly and have met all quality assurance standards, coordinate the delivery of updated apps for review, and manage merging all updates into master.
- Creates technical internal and customer-facing documentation in collaboration with engineers and product leadership to ensure new products and features are documented.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of Project Management experience in Mobile projects.
- Experience with sprint management and Agile methodologies
- Experience with Jira as a sprint management tool, Confluence as a documentation hub is a plus
- General knowledge of application development, specifically using XCode, Android Studio, GitHub
- Familiarity with set-top devices and mobile devices as mechanisms for video streaming
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and in multicultural environments
Why become a Zypester?
You will be working with a highly knowledgeable technical team for a company that will be growing their headcount by 60% in the upcoming months. This means growth opportunities for you as well!
We foster collaboration, invest in training & development, promote from within and encourage Zypesters to support those causes they deeply care about.