We are looking for a product manager excited about content management, APIs, cloud computing, and video to be part of the team building out the Video Internet. As a Product Manager at Zype, you will collaborate directly with customers and executives to write specifications, design user experiences, document product, help run engineering sprints, and take product to market. Best fit candidates will have software development experience in their background and an engineering degree, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be familiar with tools like JIRA. Being part of a team that has built product using Ruby on Rails a big plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be a self-motivated and proactive team leader, working with experienced developers in Buenos Aires and New York City.
- Solicit feedback from customers, end-users, and internal stakeholders to listen to their needs, understand business goals, and report findings to Product and Engineering leadership
- Determine and evaluate success metrics of a feature and constantly come up with ways to improve our products
- Help craft and manage launch plans for new features
- Analyze business requirements, create wireframes, and write user stories for development
- Help manage product roadmaps
- Lead in the writing of general market facing, customer facing, and end-user facing blog posts, tutorials, documentation, and product guides.
- 2+ years experience in a professional software engineering or product management role OR undergraduate or graduate experience in a product management related academics
- Good understanding of the consumer web, startups, technology and the technical landscape.
- Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups and writing specifications
- Ability to author and publish content in Wordpress
- You know HTML or Ruby or you can at least say 'hello world' with a computer.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, comfortable with using video and online collaboration tools
- Experience with SaaS a big plus