We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager excited about joining a fast-paced SaaS Company to join our growing Marketing team.
What’s exciting about this role:
- You will be joining a fast paced software company building the infrastructure for streaming video with an API-first SaaS focused on serving enterprise teams, and working alongside highly knowledgeable teams.
- This is a 100% remote role, as we are a remote work company (recently transitioning in the last year from our HQ in NYC)
What you will do:
- Monitor and report on progress, continuously adapting the sales go-to-market approach in response to competitive pressures to ensure that growth targets are achieved.
- Formulate and execute an agreed promotional plan, in collaboration with the product, marketing and sales teams, as required.
- Maximize ACV by identifying pricing opportunities, articulating our value proposition, and creating key messaging for market facing collateral
- Overall go-to-market planning for product/solution delivery, in collaboration with product, marketing, and sales teams
- Act as product evangelist to promote product awareness, raise understanding of our superior performance and value proposition, and create new sales opportunities for our products and associated support contracts.
- Support the sales team by performing product demonstrations for sales opps, training, or exhibitions, ensuring the customers understand the competitive positioning and value proposition of our product line.
- Overall responsibility for the development of proposals and tender responses for sales opportunities ensuring that a clear sales win strategy and competitive position has been identified.
- Conduct formal bid reviews, as necessary, with the senior management to ensure that key business stakeholders support the sales win strategy.
- Attend industry relevant trade shows and exhibitions to ensure the company is represented in a highly professional manner at all times.
- Complete customer and market intimacy to give us a full understanding of the market we operate in and the customers we serve
- Regularly liaise with product management providing market sizing and intelligence, voice of customer and requirement input for consideration in the on-going development of the solution strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with Account Management in regular customer engagements to build strong customer relations
- Establish strong, positive, professional relationships, at all levels within targeted strategic accounts, and specifically with the decision makers and influencers responsible for strategic investment planning.
What you will need:
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills (verbal & written).
- 4+ years experience in product role and/or graduate experience in a product management.
- Related academic track.
- Good understanding of the consumer web, startups, technology and the technical landscape.
- Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups and writing documentation and marketing collateral a plus.
Why become a Zypester?
You will be working with a highly knowledgeable technical team for a company that will be growing their headcount by 60% in the upcoming months. This means growth opportunities for you as well!
We foster collaboration, invest in training & development, promote from within and encourage Zypesters to support those causes they deeply care about.