We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager excited about joining a fast paced software company.
What’s exciting about this role:
- You will be joining a fast paced software company building the infrastructure for streaming video with an API-first SaaS focused on serving enterprise teams, and working alongside highly knowledgeable teams.
- This is a 100% remote role, as we are a remote work company (recently transitioning in the last year from our HQ in NYC)
What you will do:
- Consolidate all product planning (current and future) into a company roadmap dashboard and
- maintain it, and communicate it weekly to company, quarterly to customers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on product design and requirements capture
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams on developing product briefs
- Collaborate with Design teams on user experience
- Write product-centric documentation, tutorials, blog posts, and marketing briefs
- Execute product marketing cadence for shipped features and enhancements
- Write internal “press releases” for new feature and enhancement candidates
- Build, publish, and evangelize internal sales collateral for product packages and pricing
- Coordinate price book and product catalog
- Collaborate with marketing to drive product adoption campaigns
- Coordinate marketing with partners and vendors
What you will need:
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills (verbal & written).
- 2+ years experience in product role and/or graduate experience in a product management.
- Related academic track.
- Good understanding of the consumer web, startups, technology and the technical landscape.
- Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups and writing documentation and marketing collateral a plus.
Why become a Zypester?
You will be working with a highly knowledgeable technical team for a company that will be growing their headcount by 60% in the upcoming months. This means growth opportunities for you as well!
We foster collaboration, invest in training & development, promote from within and encourage Zypesters to support those causes they deeply care about.