We are looking for a VP of Product Delivery and Professional Services who will be responsible for the delivery of all projects and services work contracted with customers as part of the ZPS business unit at Zype.
Zype is the leading all-in-one video infrastructure solution. We empower teams to build amazing direct-to-consumer video streaming services across the web, mobile, connected TV, and social media. Zype provides the most powerful and reliable cloud-based video content management and distribution infrastructure, with leading-edge monetization options, business analytics, automation, and integrations with thousands of SaaS applications.
With Zype, enterprise content owners and brands can own and accelerate all aspects of their video distribution pipeline.
What’s exciting about this role:
- The VP will own the ZPS business unit P&L and report into the COO.
- This leader role will sit at the intersection of revenue, delivery, and product management, and be responsible for overseeing the services delivery team (composed of in-house and contract developers and designers in North American, the US,South America, Europe, and Asia).
- This is a player/coach role, with the opportunity to build a team of project managers, analysts, designers, and software delivery specialists in a growing company that is building out the infrastructure for digital video.
- Fully remote position, with optionality to participate in collaboration at Zype NYC HQ or customer visit related travel as needed/appropriate.
What you will do:
- Manage the P&L for every ZPS project, optimizing for customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Manage professional services team, including internal and external facing project managers, analysts, engineers, and advisors. Resources include Zype employees as well as trusted contractors and agencies.
- Partner with sales by providing pricing, scoping, and cost budgeting in the form of well written, executable SOWs.
- Participate in sales engineering and integration whiteboarding with customers both pre and post sales.
- Create, manage, and track project plans (or roll up plans from your PM team) for each engagement to ensure on-time delivery of all projects and full transparency with customers.
- Evangelize ZPS internally and externally.
- Translate requirements and specifications from clients around projects, features, and business challenges into actionable plans and user stories for execution by contributors.
- Partner with engineering management to in developing user stories and development tickets, and oversee successful development of features and project deliverables through the entire product development lifecycle.
- Manage backlog of features and roadmaps around apps and other key parts of the Zype platform as it relates to customer-facing and strategic internal initiatives.
- Produce Product internal and customer-facing documentation for new features and projects being delivered.
- Report regularly (internally and with customers) on project statuses, including target delivery date, on track/delayed status, and any blockers or delivery issues.
- Create monthly and quarterly profitability reports that track resource utilization, costs, profitability, and team bonus eligibility on a per project basis.
What you will need:
- Several years of service delivery business management experience in a customer facing role, with customer product or service contract values of at least $250,000.
Why become a Zypester?
You will be working with a highly knowledgeable technical team for a company that will be growing their headcount by 60% in the upcoming months. This means growth opportunities for you as well!
We foster collaboration, invest in training & development, promote from within and encourage Zypesters to support those causes they deeply care about.