Zype is excited to announce the next step in our partnership with Google Cloud: full availability via the Google Cloud Marketplace.
Google Cloud customers will now have access to Zype’s award-winning OTT Video Platform; including Video CMS, Video CRM, Encoding, Playout, Content Delivery, and Video Connectors.
At Zype, we’ve recognized that companies are increasingly searching for a flexible, scalable, and future-proof video platform in the cloud. As the need for more agile, integrated products tailored to enterprise and media & entertainment ecosystems grow, we want to make it as seamless and turnkey as possible for clients to leverage the power of Zype.
Google Cloud customers now have access to the following benefits through the Zype platform:
- Build marketplace-ready OTT apps, distributing to mMVPD and FAST platforms across all major platforms including Roku and Apple TV
- Program, schedule, and deliver VOD to Live Linear HLS or RTMP, using Zype Playout
- Experiment with monetization models, with full support for SVOD, TVOD, and AVOD
- Optimize and automate workflows from content ingestion all the way through publishing
- Create customized metadata structures using zObjects
- Easily manage native marketplace transactions with Zype Marketplace Connect
- Generate MRSS feeds ready for third party syndication
- Leverage robust analytics dashboards for insight across revenue and engagement
“At Google Cloud, we strive to make it as easy as possible for customers to deploy, purchase and manage leading solutions in the cloud,” said Amy Bray, Head of GTM Strategy, Google Cloud Marketplace, Google. “With availability on Marketplace, Zype brings its expertise in enterprise video content management, allowing customers to easily deploy solutions and to focus efforts on building a successful business."
Organizations that want to try out the Zype platform can take advantage of the On Demand Plan that enables users to quickly and easily deploy on-demand transcoding with no commitment.
“We’re excited to build this partnership with Google Cloud and to provide Google Cloud customers with immediate access to our award-winning video infrastructure,” said Ed Laczynski, Zype CEO. “Our goal is to empower them to focus on innovation and delivering high-performance, high-quality video products to their own viewers.”